Pet Visits - Small Pet Feeding Service | Holiday Care for Small Pets + Fish & Birds
Why Choose our Pet Visit service for Small Pets?
On offer since 2008 and one of our main areas that we have particular expertise and specialise in is our Pet Visit service. Our Pet Visit service for small pets such as rabbits and guinea pigs offers small pet owners the option to have their small pets' cared for in the comfort and familiarity of their own home environment whilst they are out for extendend amounts of time or away on a short break or holiday, rather than sending them into boarding facilities
Pet Visits give our clients' peace of mind, as they love the fact that their small pets' are being cared for whilst they are out for extendend amounts of time or away on a short break or holiday.
Our Pet Visit service includes many aspects of inclusive property care (as listed below). We can also offer more contractual and tailored Pet Visits (other services too) to clients' if they are away for longer periods of time and require their pets' and property caring for and managing to their exact specifications until their return. We have many clients' who go away either on business or pleasure for up to a month or more at a time, and require a more complete and tailored level of service when caring for their pets' and property.
Pet Visits may especially benefit -
- Small Pets that may not cope well with travelling to/from boarding facilities (or are reluctant to be handled, go in a pet carrier or get stressed when being transported to a boarding facility).
- Small Pets that are elderly and just don't suit boarding facilities due to their age and dependency on their usual routine in their home environment.
- Small Pets that don't like a change in routine from a home environment to a boarding environment (which can cause some small pets stress).
- Small Pets that have medical conditions and/or need medication and/or injections administering and would be suited to staying in their home environment opposed to a boarding facility.
What small pets are Pet Visits for?
- Guinea Pigs
- Hens, Fish and more
During a Pet Visit we can -
- Feed - provide fresh water - give treats + clean food bowls between use (including feeding areas) as standard.
- Clean hutches & enclosures (including full change of bedding, etc).
- Provide care & attention, i.e., spend time with any cats (including playing) + brushing (for any small pets that enjoy being brushed).
- Administer medication (if any tablets need administering)
- & much more included or on request!
Helpful & inclusive extras -
- Our Pet Visit service includes many aspects of inclusive helpful extras and property care -
- Putting refuse and recycling out for collection - bringing empty bins/boxes back in
- Bringing in post
- Topping up bird feeders
- Watering your garden & lawn, including hanging baskets and any indoor plants too.
- Grass cutting / Lawn mowing service (use of clients lawn mower only)
- Emptying dishwashers or washing machines & much more!
Added inclusive Security -
- Our Pet Visit service includes many aspects of inclusive security measures -
- Leave lights on each pm/off am
- Draw curtains or close blinds each pm/open am
- Leave radios or televisions on at different times to give the impression someone is still home!
- During each Pet Visit we always provide an inclusive security check around your home as standard to make sure your home is secure by checking all rooms, doors and windows, including outside your property, gates, full property boundary and any vehicles.
Inclusive Text or Email Updates! -
- As part of our services or on request, a text message or email update can be sent either daily after the provision of our service has been completed, or as and when required by the client. Text message or email updates give you that extra peace of mind about leaving your pets, home and property when you are out or away.