How to Register | Make a Booking?
For new-joining clients
- Before we can provide you and your pet(s) with any of our pet care services (excluding our claw clipping and pet transport services) we need to register you online via our website. As soon as we know you would like to register with us as a client, we will email you our online registration form link. Once the registration form has been submitted and received, we then need to provide a Service Consultation. Our Service Consultation is usually arranged 7 days prior to your service start date (unless arranged otherwise) and gives us the chance to -
- Meet the registering client(s) and the pet(s) we will be caring for (please keep your pet(s) in on the day of the Service Consultation so that we can familiarise ourselves with them).
- Go through your client registration form that you submitted online to check all details that you submitted are correct.
- Take detailed notes on all of your service requirements.
- Take payment in full for your required service(s) - (a receipt will then be issued via email once payment has been received acting as your official booking/booking confirmation).
- Take a spare key (if access to your property is required if you are out or away).
- Once you have registered online and our initial service consultation has been completed, we can then provide our services to you 24/7 for as long as you require our services (subject to availability).
- We strongly advise that all new-joining clients take the time to read through all of our terms & conditions before registering online.
- To arrange a service consultation and make a booking please call us, or alternatively complete our contact form for a fast response by email.
Client Peace of mind -
We are registered with the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) to ensure and show that we are complying with all guidelines when handling clients personal information. Our Reference number if you need to check the register is - ZA086158