Professional Dog Walker | Dog Walkers | Dog Walking Service in Northamptonshire - (offering a one-to-one Dog Walking service)
Offering a professional and individual/one-to-one Dog Walking service in Northamptonshire
We offer a professional and individual/one-to-one Dog Walking Service in Northamptonshire. When you choose us to walk your dog(s) you can rely on us to give them a great time while on their walk and provide all of the right care and attention too.
We never group walk dogs as we offer an individual/one-to-one service only. This is because we believe our clients' should not expect a service where their dog is walked with someone else's dog. As we feel you really cannot guarantee all dogs will mix well if they are in a van or even walking together. As not all dogs get on! Hence our individual and more personal & professional approach to walking your dog(s).
We can either walk your dog(s) straight from your front door to the nearest park or suitable dog walking area. Or we can take them to the nearest countryside in one of our vans'. It's really up to you to decide, but we can give you some good recommendations on where we can walk them.
Our vans are modern, safe and equipped with professionally made transit boxes which are supplied by Trans-K9 (model - K9/VB2). Our vans are also ventilated and air-conditioned to ensure no animals suffer heat exhaustion during transit when external temperatures elevate.
So why choose our Dog Walking Service?
- Did you know that we will walk up to 2 dogs from the same household for the price of just 1 dog!
- We never group walk dogs as we offer an individual service only as stated above.
- We are dedicated to providing the right level of care while walking your dogs, making sure we walk at their own pace if lead walking elderly or ill dogs.
- We always choose suitable areas to walk your dogs. i.e. Designated dog walking parks, fields, woodlands etc.
- We only let your dogs off of their leads if you specify it is okay to do so and it is safe to do so.
Inclusive Text or Email Updates! -
- As part of our services or on request, a text message or email update can be sent either daily after the provision of our service has been completed, or as and when required by the client. Text message or email updates give you that extra peace of mind about leaving your pets, home and property when you are out or away.